Beginning anything is always hard, yet the ending is comforting and profiting but that is in the case you fight the challenges and struggles with determination and strength, as well as have patience when things are changing and fight despair. Confident people know what they need, they have the strong urge to achieve success, they believe in their abilities of achieving triumph, they seek to reach their goals in serious and committed steps, and they do not believe in failure or give up to it, they actually look at it as if its -simply- an obstacle or an experience they learn from and gain knowledge from.
And for that reason, Rasha Al Saheely – the art therapy specialist in the foundation- has held a workshop with the following objectives:
- Have a telnet show where no one feels embarrassed
- Increase concentration and emotionally discharge negative feelings
The workshop went as following:
The individuals would stand in a circle with someone standing in the middle, and then the coach would hold a handkerchief and revolve around the cases then place the handkerchief in one of the case’s hand without letting the individual in the middle realize who it was, then they would ask the case in the middle to point out where the handkerchief is and in whose hand it is or they would be asked to perform one of their talents.
The workshop accomplished the following:
- Interaction and movement were exhibited by the cases and they showed their admiration and contentment.
- Some talents such as singing, doing make-up and hair were discovered.
- Their feelings of self worth and talents emerged.