Rehabilitation and Community Integration Unit at Life Foundation – El-Sharqia branch continued activities of program of adaptive skills that qualifying for labor market; where it held a workshop on self- esteem
The activities were aimed at:
- Help participants to know the most important characteristic of their self-image, what they think that others know about them and what they hope to be.
- Help participants to know commonly reactions (affirmative, negative, and aggressive) that they use in different life attitudes.
- Read body language relating to interactive methods (affirmative, negative, and aggressive) how it effect self and others reaction.
The key results of this workshop:
- Participants got rid of their negative energy.
- Participants understood when could person be affirmative, negative and aggressive and what is the body language that expresses those cases.
- Participants understood themselves and what they can accept and what they can’t.