The Psychological Unit of Life Foundation will participate in a seminar on “Children’s Psychological Problems” held at the Dr. Jamal Madi Abu Al Azayem Center for Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment, 10th of Ramadan, on Sunday 16/10/2016.
The participants were:
Waleed Abdel Moneim El Damaty – Psychologist
Rasha Saeed Al Saheely – Psychologist
Dina Abdel Rahman Ibrahim – Psychologist
The seminar was moderated by:
Dr. Najla Abou El Azaim, Professor of Al Azhar University
Dr. Khaled Sabry, Consultant Psychiatrist
The seminar dealt with several important topics:
– Hyperactivity and attention deficit
– Stubborn child
– Bed wetting
– Isolation and introversion in children
The results of the seminar included:
Factors affecting the psychological state of children.
- Types of cognitive disfigurement.
- Recent diagnoses of diseases (dsm5)
- Neuro-developmental disorders.
Factors influencing the learning process (personal factors – educational content – types and learning strategies).
- Strategies of memory education to improve the child’s memory performance.
- learning difficulties.