The current stage in the progress of the system of development work imposes on civil, national, Arab and international foundations working in the field of enhancing the economic and political participation of the women of the Mediterranean as well as exchanging experiences. The necessity of activating the partnership frameworks in order to support the development movement in Egypt, Morocco, Palestine, Jordan, Tunisia and other Arab countries.
Each of the following organizations have sought out to begin a nucleus of an Arab alliance aimed at enhancing the economic and political participation of the women of the Mediterranean and exchanging experiences:
- The Women’s Association for Development and Culture in Morocco
- Life Foundation for Development and Community Integration in Egypt
- The Middle East Development Foundation in Egypt
- Hiwar Foundation for Community Development in Palestine
- The Cultural Association for After Care in Jordan
- Rights Without Chains Association in Libya
- Art Agent Foundation in Sweden
The alliance also seeks to develop a model of partnership between the organizations to work on a range of issues, make friends and create partnerships for cooperation, dialogue as well as exchange of views with women’s organizations nationally and internationally, in addition to achieving the seventeenth goal of the plan to accomplish sustainable development to promote means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.