Life foundation for development and community integration in Egypt starts implementing a project “Economic Empowerment of Female Ex-Prisoners through Mobile Commerce Vehicles” to support community-based initiatives aiming at economic and social empowerment of women, funded by European commission, in five governorates (Alexandria- El-Bahira- El-sharqia- El-Daqahlia- ElQalubia), which aiming at: strengthen the capacities of 5 community-based organizations/institutions (1 CBO/targeted governorate) and empower them to achieve a meaningful change in social and economic conditions and de-stigmatization and facilitate reintegration of ex-prisoners in their societies.
And to Build the capacities of those associations to the implementation of awareness-raising and advocacy initiatives and project’s activities to achieve a meaningful change for target category of project.
In the framework of project’s targets/
Life Foundation for development and community integration in Egypt announces
The opening of applications of Community Development partnership from the following regions to implement the Project “Economic Empowerment of Female Ex-Prisoners through Mobile Commerce Vehicles”
- El Heseneya (El Zagazig) and El Qatoya (Abu Hamad), in the Governorate of EL Sharqia;
- El Qom Elahmar (Shebeen El Qanatar) and Kafr Elarbaeen (Benha), in the Governorate of El Qalyubia;
- Menya Sendoub (ElMansoura) and Elma’sara (Belkas) in the Governorate of El Dakahlia;
- ElGa’ef (Etay Elbaroud) and Ezbet Tamoos (Damanhour) in the Governorate of El Beheira;
- Zawyet Abdelkader (El Amareya) and Zawyet ElKabaneya (El Gomrok) in the Governorate of Alexandria
Date of submission: 21 June 2018
The deadline is: 25 June 2018
To download the form and attachments of Community Development partnership, Project “Economic Empowerment of Female Ex-Prisoners through Mobile Commerce Vehicles” Click Here
Please send the form to our E-mail:
Please Note that No applications are accepted beyond this deadline.