monitoring on the ground is the first stage of economic empowerment stages for beneficiaries of “Life foundation for development” services in the rehabilitation and reintegration field:
Monitoring on the ground:
The aims of occupation training are:
– Provide the beneficiary with essential occupation skills to be skilled at one or more occupation/craft.
– Re-Inform the beneficiary with the newest skills which related with his/her former field experience.
– Opening up of the market and society as a parallel step of individual and collective sessions of psychological training.
– Provide a space to apply the advice and psychological guidance through applying it on the work environment.
The training is in:
– Governmental Training centers.
– Training centers of partner National organizations or in the association in the case’s area of residence.
– It’s better that the training is in the actual workshops which want to cooperate with the organization through a signatory contract or protocol between both of sides.
Priority to deal with those private workshops because the training is not limited as a technical knowledge in occupation field but also it builds skills practically in other non- occupational fields as dealing with different types of clients, knowing markets places to buy materials and products and the best price statement of products and services.
Not just that but monitoring on the ground depends on the idea of reintegration of the case to back into society and work to get a result to use it for psychological growth and to reduce social mark of disgrace of the cases.
- Life Foundation have a Training list of available training places in governmental and national organizations in the two target governorates.
- Make and update a list with names of ateliers/workshops which accepted to cooperate with the foundation to train the participants.
- Choosing the course depending on the case demand and his/her ability, the foundation shouldn’t design a training program for several numbers In just one occupation field (excepting if the employer wants to employ many of cases after end the training).
- The foundation gives the workshop fees to contribute to bear the costs of damaged materials which using during practical training.
- The psychologist helps the case to discover his/her inclinations and interests and choose the suitable work to personal abilities or former experience or the professional future which the case wants to achieve (during the first sessions).
- After the first sessions of listening end, choosing the date to start training is depending on supervision plans of the case.
- Ask the case to search on a place for training and suggest to the case the available list of workshops which prepare to provide training.
- Sign a contract/protocol showing the responsibilities and commitments of all of three sides (Foundation – Training – Trainee) and showing training dates, hours and the fees which both sides (if exists) should comply with and the skills which training contain.
- Continuing the supervision of the case through the field visit to the case during training period once time every month to make sure of the commitment of two sides with the contract’s articles.
- Continuing the supervision of the trainee by ask the trainer about his/her commitment with dates, instructions, his/her knowledge acquisition.