The psychologist at Life Foundation Mr. Waleed Eldamaty has continued the training of adaptive skills that qualifying for labour market on “self-assertion” skill, the targets of training were:
– Help participants to know the most important characteristic of their self-image and what they think of what other think about them and what do they hope to be.
– Help participants to know commonly reactions (assertive, negative, and aggressive) which they use in different situations.
– Read body language relating to interactive methods (assertive, negative, and aggressive) how to affect self-reaction and others.
The result of the day was:
– Participants could express themselves and what they want to be
– Express their life attitudes by using assertive, negative, aggressive reaction
– Express their feelings through play role activity and what they’ve learned
To view more , Click Here