Life Foundation for development and community integration (LFDCI) has participated in Alexandria short films festival in his fourth session which held in Alexandria – Biram Eltunisi during the period from 18 to 24 April by formation a jury and a golden award for a film on a challenge of change and rehabilitation and integration of marginalized categories.
The jury of LFDCI consisted of:
- Nermeen Elbahtyty – CEO of Life Foundation
- Neveen Shalaby – Director and Montage
- Ghada Abdulaal – Author and scriptwriter
- Ahmed Gaber – Director and stage actor
- Tamer Elrawy – legal advisor of life foundation’s branch in Alexandria
LFDCI also participated in the opening ceremony of the festival and Mrs. Nermeen Elbahtyty made a speech at the opening ceremony of the festival on the aims of LFDCI and the role of art in expressing marginalized categories and filmmakers will find thousands of stories on those cases especially male and female prisoners.
Finally, Mrs. Nermeen Elbahtyty thanked all participators in this festival.
Besides, LFDCI will watch the films to choose the best film and to award it the golden award (Step of Hope).
For More, Click Here