A lecture on “Psychological stress and how to overcome it” was held on Thursday 6 October 2016. The meeting was attended by Dr. Waleed Abdel Monem El Damaty, a group therapy specialist at Life Foundation, it was also attended by a number of cases that frequent Life Foundation, in addition to the psychological unit team.
The lecture aimed to:
- Raise awareness about the risks of psychological stress and its serious effects on the psychological and health situation.
- Provide methods of coping with psychological stress and treatments used.
- Introduce NGOs and service providing foundations in Al Sharqia that can be contacted.
The lecture resulted from the following:
- The answer to several questions which revolve inside each person’s mind regarding psychological stress, it’s types and effects, the psychology of psychological stress, and how each person responds to psychological pressure, in addition to how to discharge negative energy from psychological stress, what are the organic and psychological damages caused by stress and finally how to control psychological pressure, stress management and crises.
- Participation of the attendees in the services provided by Life Foundation, and partner institutions and NGOs.
- Attendance awareness of the importance of psychological examination, which led to some of the audience confiding the psychological unit to discuss their personal problems and begin treatment.