On 5 September 2018, Life Foundation held its first preliminary meeting with Partner Associations at its headquarter in ElSharqia Governorate; where a sub- grant contract will be signed between Life Foundation and partner associations to implement community events and activities under the project “economic empowerment of female ex-prisoners through mobile commerce vehicles” funded by the EU. In this meeting, the project and its activities and events, and inputs and expected outcomes of those activities were explained. Life Foundation Social workers also explained Services Booklet that will be applied to target cases to describe the services they will receive by Life Foundation. Life Foundation accountants trained partner associations accountants for documentary cycle, statements of expenditure, and accounting program approved by Life Foundation.
The meeting attended by:
- Eshraket Amal Association – ElBehira Governorate
- Shabab ElSharqia Association for Development – ElSharqia Governorate
- Egyptian Association for Humanitarian and Environmental Development – ElQalubia Governorate
- Egyptians Jurists Association – ElDaqahlia Governorate
- Charitable Association in Mansheyet ElNasr – Alexandria Governorate
In addition, a team from each association consists of financial officer, Administrative officer, and Social worker attended the meeting.