It is the release of a custodial sentence of deprivation of liberty before completion of the full term, which is not definitive until the remaining period of the sentence has been eliminated, subject to certain conditions:
(1) Good conduct within the prison.
(2) The consent of the public Security Service is taken. If his release is a threat to public security, he may not be released even if he is in prison.
(3) He is not sentenced to the penalty of deprivation of liberty and has not yet paid a fine.
(4) He is not sentenced to compensation for the necessity of the offence and has made obligations only if it is impossible for him to meet them on condition that the award of compensation from the Criminal Court is a civil court, he or she may be released.
Conditions of Release:
(1) An award in all custodial sentences, whether life imprisonment, aggravated prison or imprisonment.
(2) that he has spent three quarters of the term in the sentence imposed on him, provided that the duration is not less than 9 months in prison and a lesson in the period actually carried out and not the sentence imposed on him.
If the life sentence is released after a minimum of 20 years.
In the case of multiple custodial penalties of one kind:
Three quarters of the total penalties to be imposed shall be calculated on two conditions:
(1) All offences were committed before he entered the prison and then sentenced while in prison.
(2) not less than 9 months ‘ imprisonment.
In the case of multiple penalties of different kinds:
If he is sentenced to several punishments such as aggravated imprisonment, imprisonment and imprisonment, three quarters of the sentence shall be served for the most severe punishment first and then thereafter.
In the case of an offence committed in prison:
The condition of good conduct and behaviour is precluded, but the period of three quarters of the initial sentence, plus the duration of the second sentence, begins.
In the case of an amnesty for the original period:
For example, if the sentence is four years and a pardon has been reduced to two years, it is released after one and a half years, which is calculated for 3/4 of the new period.
Competent authority for conditional release:
1) Director general of Prisons by administrative decision with absolute discretion in his decision
(2) The prisoner has the right to complain to the public prosecutor that the conditions for release apply to him, that the reasons for the complaint are not released and that the reasons therefor are examined but it is not the power of the Attorney-General here to unilaterally order the release but the authority of the Director General of Prisons has discretion to approve or disagree.
Terms of release period:
1. The release commits a police officer to the instructions to be issued during the period of release, his place of residence and sources of income and to ensure proper conduct and behaviour during the period of 1/4 and the release shall not be final until the rest of the period has expired.
2. To submit himself to the administrative authority once a month and to reside in the authority approved by the security authorities and to change the domicile of the claimant only after its consent
3. Commits during the duration of the project to live and not to socialize with the bad biography
Cancellation of the order for conditional release from the director general of Prisons:
The released is required under the condition of good conduct and behaviour for the duration of the provisional release and if it is issued, evidence of misconduct is cancelled the release order and return to the prison for the remainder of the term and the decision to revoke the Director-General of the Prison Service at the request of the Chief Prosecutor. Note that the time spent on conditional release does not descend from the quarter.
If the released one spends the rest of the term, the release is final, or after five years if the penalty is life.
Exception the release may be revoked if the remainder of the sentence expires if the released person is sentenced to any felony or misdemeanour of the same type the first (and committed) offence during the period of release on condition that the release order is issued within five years from the date of the second judgement.
Release under Condition for the second time:
After the release is revoked, a police release may be released for the second time and the remaining period after the release has been revoked as a new term. If the penalty is life, it may not be released again after five years.
That is, the remaining period is considered to be a new period and the release is counted after 3/4 of that period and provided that it is spent in the second period shall be not less than 9 months and if it is a life sentence, the second release may be made only after 5 years.
The papers required to release the policeman half a term and 3/4 duration and a health pardon:-
Official letter from Mr. Brigadier General of the prison to police stations or sections on the investigation of the prisoner and on his ability to pay the pecuniary penalty imposed on him or her or not.
Letters from police stations or departments are then sent to the following authorities: General taxes, real estate taxes, agricultural administrative
Official copy of the sentence implemented
The papers are then sent to the public defender for ratification and then sent to the warden.