Who we are:
Life Foundation for Development and Community Integration (LFDCI) registered under No. 3312/2015 and headquartered in ElSharkia Governorate. Life Foundation established in 2015; where it started as an initiative in 2013 by work team believes in the importance of reintegration of marginalized groups. LFDCI possess a number of programs that all aim at rehabilitation and community reintegration of the worst affected groups of released prisoners (with a focus on women), migrants, diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, recovering addicts, female breadwinners, and children and juveniles at risk.
Equality and decent life for all those suffering from social stigma, rejection, and exclusion, and for who are most exposed to violence and marginalization both at the community level and in prisons, which directly affects the beneficiaries’ life.
LFDCI works to improve quality of life standards for marginalized groups especially prisoners, released persons and those suffering from social stigma in Egypt, through empower them culturally, economically, and socially, and increasing their effectiveness into their societies, with a focus on women, to be a positive element for sustainable and inclusive development to improve their livelihoods in all fields.
Under the project Towards Rehabilitation and community integration with a focus on Female prisoners (#Start_Life) funded by Drosos Foundation
LFDCI is hiring a Strategic-planning consultant.
We are looking for a Strategic Planning consultant to develop a strategic plan for the next five years to achieve the foundation aims and develop its working.
- Conduct in-depth meetings with the broad of trustees, members of the board of directors, Chief executive officer, projects coordinators to set priorities of foundation and to identify the challenges facing the foundation.
- Review the previous strategic plan of the Foundation and annual reports to determine the commitment of the foundation to its activities and programs, and to determine the reasons of deviations from this plan.
- Review and analyze the previous reports issued by the foundation and international organizations working in the same field, in addition, review the strategic plan on the role civil society organizations in sustainable development 2020 both nationally and internationally.
- Prepare a comprehensive and objective analysis of the internal and external environment of the foundation to identify the strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and risks.
- Hold workshops with executives and workers of the foundation; taking into account the comprehensive coverage of all centers, programs, activities, and internal regulations carried out by the foundation to improve the comprehensive analysis of the environment of the foundation, develop the vision, mission and goals of the foundation, and to discuss possible strategies to improve the foundation’s performance and for the target groups’ consent.
- Conduct meetings with the target groups to measure their satisfaction with services and programs provided by LFDCI and methods of improving.
- Discuss the initial strategic plan through a concentrated session with CEO, the broad of trustees, and staff to identify priorities of work, distribute activities for plan years, and then approve the plan in its final form.
Duration of work on the plan begins at the date of contracting, for 30 days at the latest involving a workshop with the board and staff for 3 days, two weeks for the initial plan, and one week for consideration and final approval.
Applicants with PhD degree or Master’s degree in strategic management of organizations or in Business Administration would be preferred OR Minimum (5) years of related experience. In addition, possesses prior experience in working with civil institutions and associations in Egypt.
Deadline: 14 February 2019
Send your tenders and CVs to our e-mail: email@example.com
Please write (Strategic-planning consultant) in the subject of e-mail
E-mails without the name of the job will not pay attention
Call us for more Details:
Zagazig: (0553414508- 0552314094)
Hotlines: 01279659429 – 01279659428
Visit our website for more information: www.lfdci.org